Diversified Electrical Company, Inc
Thank you for choosing my website and Diversified Electrical Company, Inc. for your electrical needs. With my 37 years of electrical experience in industrial controls, commercial power distribution and all aspects of residential wiring I have the knowledge and experience to inspect your needs or request to come up with a quick and cost effective way to complete the project at hand. The goal of my team and I is to make you a valued customer in hopes of you passing our good name to all your family, friends and business associates.
24/7 Emergency Service
Quick response to your needs.
Clean and professional workmanship.
No job is too small or to large. We are here to help our local neighbors with all their problems or needs to insure the safety of them and their family. If chosen, with our experience we have learned to inspect a couple of common potential problems during our service call.
- Inspect the Main Electrical Panel and if installed the Sub Panels. Over time some electrical connections can possibly loosen. Either by the changes in temperature or heavy loads on a circuit. When a loose connection is present that can cause a couple of different situations.
- An increase in the power consumption which translates into higher utility costs.
- A loose connection can cause heat. With enough heat and the right conditions surrounding this area there is a potential for a fire.
- Inspect your outlets (receptacles) by using a Receptacle Tension Tester. This specially designed equipment can measure the tension from 2oz. to 24oz. of resistance. It is especially important to test your heavily used outlets and those which are used for heavy power consuming equipment such as a space heater or hair dryer. Not only can a loose outlet cause heat but it can also cause a fluctuation of voltage and possibly damage your expensive electronic equipment such as your computer, television, DVD any other valuable electronic equipment.
- l Home repairs and upgrades.
- l Business lighting, power, all repairs and upgrades.
- l Industrial controls, equipment installations, equipment relocations, power distribution.
Request an Appointment
Message Sent. Thank you for contacting us. We will be in touch with you shortly.
|Mon - Fri:|